Universal Class, Free Online Continuing Education Courses
They say you learn something new every day…….
Now your library can help you make that happen. Are you a life-long learner, always looking to learn something new? Maybe you’re a student who wants to get a jump on next year’s classes, or take a quick refresher of this past year’s classes? Maybe you’d like to brush up on your writing skills, learn to use a new software application, or explore a career change? Want to become a better photographer; UniversalClass will help you to do that. Perhaps you need help in starting your own business; you can take a class to do that too. Cooking, psychology, history, and religion are just a few of the subject areas you can explore using this service. We are pleased to announce a new service that has something just for you! Universal Class is an on-line learning environment that offers over 500 non-credit courses for your personal enrichment.
Reasons to Take a Class
- It’s FREE
- Easy to Use
- Real Instructors
- Reviewed Instruction
- Personalized Assessment
- Complete Documentation and Tracking of All Your Work
- Received Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Online and Hard Copy Certificates (documentation of your work is ideal for resumes and professional portfolios).
- You will need a 14-digit OBPL library card and valid e-mail address to create an account and sign up for courses.
- You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 courses.
- You have up to 6 months to finish each course.
- You have access to your course 24/7 via the Internet.
- Attend class and do assignments on your schedule.
- Each course has a real instructor who you may communicate with using e-mail.
- These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment.
- These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.
Universal Class offers courses in almost any subject you can think of: Accounting & Bookkeeping; Alternative Medicine; Arts & Photography; Business; Career Training; Computers & Technology; Cooking; Crafts & Hobbies; Entrepreneurship; New Age & Alternative Beliefs; Office Skills; Parenting & Family; Performing Arts; Personal Care; Pet & Animal Care; Psychology; Real Estate; Reference; Financial Management; GED Training; General Education; Health & Medicine; Science; Language Arts; Homeschooling; Test Preparation; Web Development; Writing; Social Work; Special Education; Mathematics; Law, Legal & Criminal Studies; and much more!
All you need to get started is your Old Bridge Public Library 14-digit barcode number and a valid email address in order to get started. If you don’t have your library card, stop in to get it, or to get a new card. If you don’t have an email address, we can help you set up an account.
Learn Something New Today!
Already registered? Once you have established your account, you can access Universal Class through this link: http://oldbridgenj.universalclass.com. Be sure to bookmark it in your browser!