If you are looking for lynda.com, you are in the right place! Lynda.com is now Linked In Learning.
Linked In Learning for Library provides unlimited, cost-effective access to great content plus courses offered in the following languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin, and Portuguese—onsite or offsite. Inspire anyone to learn the latest software, creative, and business skills. Gives users of any skill level bite-size tutorials or comprehensive courses on hundreds of topics. It encourages personalized and self-paced learning, rolls out a new source of reference material, and offers a community benefit.
• Keep up to date with technology
• Build career-boosting business know-how
• Explore hundreds of topics in management, leadership, and marketing
• Gain multimedia, design, web development, and social media skills
• Get immediate, just-in-time answers to questions
• Expert instructors
• Searchable course transcripts for immediate answers
• Downloadable exercise files that reinforce retention
• Access to all courses
• New courses added weekly
• Privacy and security—TRUSTe compliant
• Certificates of Completion
» Go to Linked In Learning
Setting up the Linked In Learning app:
Download the Linked In Learning app for your device (Google Play store or App store). Once downloaded, open the app and choose Sign In With Your Library Card. Enter the Library ID for Old Bridge Library. This would be oldbridgelibrary. On the next screen, type in your library card and PIN (if you do not have your library card PIN, you must contact the library). Only current Old Bridge Library card holders will be able to access Linked In Learning database through our library. Enjoy!